at Eros statue at
Learn new facts about the well known SOHO. About London´s theater district, take a stroll in China Town, explore Leicester square Movie emporium, the theater where the Sex pistols their first concert gave, the London Trocadero. Taste naturally sourced street food, at 4 different stops during the tour.
When? every Thursday starting at 1 p.m.
Lenght: 2,5 hours
Picadilly circus - the busiest corner of the SOHO
- History of Windmill Theater
- Street Food stop, – Indian, Argentinian, Chinesish,Thai, Italienish
- Soho Theaterland
- Street Food "de luxe",Bbritish, Spanish
- China Town - Walk around
- Street food stop in China Town, Bubbletea, freshly baked Chinese rolls, bread, pastry
- Leicester Squere Moovie Emporium
- Theater, where the Sex Pistols their first concert gave
- Trocadero entertainment complex
- Piccadilly circus - end of the tour
About the tour
SOHO is well known, every visitor of London seem to know it. During our walking tour you will learn the secret side of SOHO
Food is available during the tour. We will suggest to buy the most authentic Street Food of best taste.
Food and drink is not included. Food in a box from around the world cost approximately £9, Street Food in a wrap" £5 / £9, Bubletea £4.5 to £7 freshly backed Chinese pastries, rolls £1.5 £2 a piece.
2,5-hour guided walking tour
Food and drink
Meeting point: at Eros statue at Piccadilly circus, London, W1J 9LL